Learning how to breathe properly is truly a game changer for all athletes, and gives you benefits beyond the physical level.
- Putting you into the present moment
- Putting you into a relaxed state of mind
- Making you tap into the rest and digest part of your nervous system
- Putting your mind in focus and sharpness
- Helping your body recover from training or injury
- Giving you a secret tool to use in competition without no-one seeing it
- Putting you into a state of awareness
and more…. like oxygen levels, cell energy etc.
Really, learning how to breathe properly is a game changer.